QUALITY & CARE
Here at ASIMI, we take extreme pride in the quality of our jewellery. We use high quality 925 sterling silver and copper casting, as well as rhodium, platinum, and gold plating. Each piece is nickel-free, meaning they are 100% skin-safe and hypoallergenic; allowing you to indulge in your ASIMI staples to the fullest.
The quality of our materials also ensures that each piece will never rust. While our pieces are rust resistant, no piece of jewellery is resistant to oxidisation and losing its shine over time.
Here, we have a simple guide to help maintain your ASIMI pieces and keep them looking brand new:
- Avoid contact with chemicals such as chlorine, perfume, and those found in creams and hand sanitiser
- Avoid excessive sweating whilst wearing your jewellery
- It is recommended that you remove all jewellery when washing your hands and bathing/showering
- Clean your jewellery with a soft cloth from time to time to restore extra shine
- For safety purposes, remove all jewellery before sleeping
- When not in use, store your jewellery individually in your ASIMI protective silk pouch
Please note, ASIMI will not be held accountable for any damage to jewellery that has not been taken care of using our official guide. For more information, please refer to our FAQs page.