QUALITY & CARE
Here at ASIMI, we take extreme pride in the quality of our jewellery. We use high quality 925 sterling silver and copper casting, as well as platinum and gold plating. Each piece is nickel-free, meaning they are skin-safe and hypoallergenic; allowing you to indulge in your ASIMI staples to the fullest.
All of our pieces are protected with an extra protective layer to help prevent tarnish, but this may eventually wear over time due to being exposed to certain substances we come across in our everyday lives.
Nickel is a trace metal which can be found in any precious metals such as silver or gold, and is classified as an allergen.
We do not add any nickel to our jewellery, however naturally, trace amounts may be found in jewellery items. If you are hypersensitive to nickel, please be mindful that this may cause you to suffer a reaction in rare cases. Please inform us if this affects you.
Here, we have a simple guide to help maintain your ASIMI pieces and keep them looking brand new:
- Avoid contact with chemicals such as chlorine, perfume, and those found in creams and hand sanitiser
- Avoid excessive sweating whilst wearing your jewellery
- It is recommended that you remove all jewellery when washing your hands and bathing/showering
- Clean your jewellery with a soft cloth from time to time to restore extra shine
- For safety purposes, remove all jewellery before sleeping
- When not in use, store your jewellery individually in your ASIMI protective silk pouch
Please note, ASIMI will not be held accountable for any damage to jewellery that has not been taken care of using our official guide. For more information, please refer to our FAQs page.